A brand that empowers: Retrospective.Mnl

by - 2:52 PM

I recently partnered with a new brand on Instagram, Retrospective.Mnl!
Since they’re celebrating their first month today I figured I’d introduce them to you properly.

(announcement in the end)

I’m actually really proud of this one because this brand doesn’t only make sure that their products are affordable (all products are less than ₱500) for everyone but they also aim to empower through fashion by breaking norms. I was really excited when they told me I would be part of their fam mainly because we have similar advocacies. Although I’m not as vocal as I want to be with mine, I believe in empowering everyone through fashion. I believe that fashion is an art form and can always be used to express oneself. Retrospective.Mnl saw the stereotypes in terms of clothing and they want to break it! They want all gender to enjoy fashion! And I think that's really sweet.

If you’re following me on Instagram then you know I’ve been obsessed with the Singto bucket hat that I got from them. 

I've been planning on buying a bucket hat since quarantine started but was secretly scared that it won't look good on me. But when I saw that Retrospective.Mnl is selling one, I figured it's time for me to try it! When I finally received the package I just couldn't stop wearing it! I even imagined myself on a road trip to the beach with my friends! It's just the perfect accessory for me on a sunny day and hated myself for not buying one earlier. 



The handler of this brand, Ram Elpedes, is a very down to earth guy with a heart for passion! He’s been  so good to me since the start! I’m actually happy to see this brand grow and that I'm a part of it.

Announcement: Since Retrospective.Mnl is celebrating their first month today, they'll be extending their monthly sale from August 8-9 before releasing their next collection. And yes, you can still use my code "RETROXSTEPH16" for a discount above the sale!
Let me know when you do buy from them, would love to see you style their piece! 

Links:
Hey, Stephy! Instagram
Ram.Elpedes Instagram

You May Also Like

1 comments