Sonas Denim line

by - 12:16 AM


Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've last updated my blog, sorry for that. But i'm back now :)
Recently I've been scanning the web for some new stuffs and Sonas Denim just caught my eye! 




Supplying the world with sexy, great fitting jeans I fell in love with there collection that will surely turn heads! I've recently developed an addiction for dresses and skirts. It seems too mainstream for me now and now i'm looking for something new. Now i'm into pants and pairing them with my favorite heels. A perfect sophisticated and sexy look. Here's some of my favorites that you can find in their online store here: Sonas Denim



BROADWAY SKINNY 
this  one is my favorite! the pants can add just that right amount of edge on any outfit and feel like a rock star!


feel sexy and free with this lovely pants ladies! xoxo

Nopa SkinnyPolk Street Ultra SkinnyHaight Ashbury Flare



and for the men who's just as crazy for hot looking pants as i am, here's some sneak peak for you.

Slim-fit jeans, five pockets, belt loops and a button closure and fly. These well-cut jeans will slip seamlessly into your casual wardrobe for an effortless summer cool look, even in the autumn and winter!North Beach Slim




20% discount for my lovely readers!
Discount Code: love2013

You May Also Like

0 comments